OUR OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 6:00pm EST
9:00am - 5:00pm EST
1:00pm - 5:00pm EST
Our Cruise Conferences provide a unique, relaxing learning environment.
Our cruises are fun for the entire family. You will never run out of things to do!
Our cruise conferences include everything you need and beyond!
NY Nurses present their 17th Annual Seminar at Sea
Evidence-Based Practice: Are you Ready for the Challenge?
7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise Conference
from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
February 1 - 8, 2014
Conference Registration Fee $350.00
Up to 19.5 Contact Hours
If you have questions about the educational content, class agenda, handouts, independent study or continuing nursing education through NYSNA, please contact Halya Hebert, MS, RN, Associate Director, Nursing Education & Practice Department at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 518-782-9400 or toll free in NY 800-724-6976, ext. 282.
Our staff can assist you with all your travel arrangements.
- Identify the components contained in the development of Evidence Based Practice in a practical setting
- Discuss the "why" behind existing methods and processes in the search for improvement.
- Participate in developing basic questions that will impact on evidence based practice.
- Convert your information need into an answerable question.
- Identify two strategies that will assist the novice researcher in formulating and researching the practice question.
- Apply the findings to clinical practice – while looking at how adequate staffing will enhance the interest in evidence based practice
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.
|DATE||PORT OF CALL||ARRIVE||DEPART|
|Sat Feb 1||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida||-||5:00pm|
|Sun Feb 2||At Sea Cruising||-||-|
|Mon Feb 3||Labadee, Haiti||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Tue Feb 4||Falmouth, Jamaica||10:30am||7:00pm|
|Wed Feb 5||At Sea Cruising||-||-|
|Thu Feb 6||Cozumel, Mexico||8:00am||7:00pm|
|Fri Feb 7||At Sea Cruising||-||-|
|Sat Feb 8||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida||6:15am||-|
Please note that our shore excursions are operated separately and
independently of those offered by the cruise line.