OUR OFFICE HOURS
7 - Night Alaska Cruise on Holland America's ms Ryndam
July 11 - 18, 2003
Continuing Education Program to Alaksa on the ms Ryndam
Physicians - 16 CME - Course Fee $559
16 Contact Hours - ACPE Accreditation - Course Fee $559
RNs, LPNs, and NPs
19 Contact Hours - Course Fee $325
One of the books written by our Faculty: "Introducing . . . Seamless Care - A Pharmcist's Guide to Continuous Care Programs" Click Here
Our staff can assist you with all your travel arrangements.
1. Describe the value provided by new and innovative pharmaceutical products.
2. Describe the patient focused value achieved when pharmacists become actively involved in medication therapy management and patient
3. Describe the treatment strategies for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) including non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic interventions.
4. Discuss the guidelines for managing patients with common lipid abnormalities while recognizing the new emerging risk factors for coronary heart disease (CHD).
5. Analyze several real-life medication errors cases and determine how a continuous quality improvement (CQI) program would deal with each incident.
6. Compare and contrast disease-specific HRQoL instruments and general (generic) HRQoL instruments.
7. Explain how pharmacists are meeting unique needs of patients using various pharmaceutical delivery systems.
8. List common sources for miscommunication in healthcare that can lead to potentially serious medical errors.
9. Identify risk factors and quality indicators for preventable drug-related morbidity in older adults
Click Here for Agenda
Pharmacy Accreditation: ProCE, Inc. is approved by the the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmaceutical education. This program is acceptable for up to 16 contact hours (1.6 CEUs) in states that recognize ACPE providers. The registration fee covers the cost of CE credits. Statements of credit will be issued within 4-6 weeks of completion of program. Initial release date for all programs 07-12-03.
Accreditation: Continuing Education, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: Continuing Education, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Creditstm. Each physician should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Itinerary and Ports of Call
|11 Fri||Vancouver, BC||5:00pm|
|12 Sat||Scenic Inside Cruising (Conference)|
|13 Sun||Ketchikan, Alaska||7:00 am||3:00pm|
|14 Mon||Sitka, Alaska||9:00am||5:00 pm|
|15 Tue||Juneau, Alaska||7:00am||11:00pm|
|16 Wed||Haines, Alaska||7:00am||4:00pm|
|17 Thu||Cruising Hubbard Glacier (Conference)|
|18 Fri||Seward, Alaska||8:00am|