14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14 MOC (Part II) points in the American Board of Pediatrics' (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
8 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Diagnosis and Management of Neck Abcess and Deep Neck Space Infections
- Discuss Etiology and pathophysiology of neck abscess
- Discuss medical and surgical management of neck abscess
- Diagnosis and Management of the Complications of Acute Sinusitis
- Discuss orbital and intracranial complications of acute sinusitis
- Detail management of complications of acute sinusitis
- Guidelines of Otitis Media in Children
- Discuss the recent guidelines of Otitis Media in children
- Discuss management of Otitis Media
- Guidelines of Tonsillectomy
- Detail the current guidelines of tonsillectomy
- Discuss the various surgical techniques and outcomes of tonsillectomy
- Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children
- Discuss management of obstructive sleep apnea in children.
- Discuss the role of T & A in management of O.S.A.
- Guidelines of Recurrent Acute Otitis Media
- Discuss the current guidelines of recurrent acute otitis media
- Detail the medical management of ear infection
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement in Otolaryngology
- Discuss the importance and value of Patient Safety and Quality Improvement in Otolaryngology
- Detail the various Patient Safety and Quality Improvement necessities.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.