14 ACPE Credits
14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
2 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Bootcamp for Elevated Liver Function Tests
- Describe why fatty liver disease is becoming the number one source of cirrhosis and hepatoma in the US and to manage the treatment of fatty liver
- Understanding and Treating Chronic Diarrhea
- Identify and treat the common sources of chronic diarrhea
- Clinical Dilemmas in GI Bleeding
- Identify the risk factors that lead to GI bleeding
- Colon Cancer Prevention 2019
- Define the best practices that lead to colon cancer prevention
- Dysphagia/Dyspepsia/GERD and the Primary Care Provider
- Describe the difference between dyspepsia and GERD and to develop a clinical approach when PPIs fail
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome; Tools for Successful Treatment
- Select the "appropriate" workup for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Probiotics 2019: Fulfilling the Promise
- Recognize the proven uses of Probiotics
- Celiac disease
- Recognize presenting symptoms of celiac disease.
- List conditions associated with increased risk of celiac disease.
- Describe diagnostic process for celiac disease.
- Identify benefits of gluten free diet in celiac disease.
- Liver profile
- Describe presenting symptoms in pediatric liver disease.
- Classify symptoms into pathophysiological groups.
- List differential diagnosis for main pathophysiologic group.
- Genetic and metabolic liver disease
- List the most common genetic and metabolic liver disorders.
- Summarize available therapeutic options.
- Autoimmune liver disease
- List the most common autoimmune liver diseases.
- Integrate screening and evaluation of autoimmune liver disease into primary practice.
- Pediatric Constipation
- Apply systematic approach to diagnosis of pediatric constipation.
- Develop office based strategy for medical and behavioral treatment of constipation.
- Pediatric Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Apply systematic approach to diagnosis of gastroesophageal reflux.
- Develop office based strategy for medical and behavioral management of reflux.
- Food allergy and gastrointestinal eosinophilic disease.
- Describe presenting symptoms in pediatric food allergies.
- Classify symptoms of food allergy and eosinophilic disease.
- Generate treatment plan for the most common disorders.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.