COURSE CREDITS & HOURS21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
21 ACPE Credits
21.0 Contact Hours
COURSE FEES$1095 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, & Dentists
$850 for Physician Assistants & Nurse Practitioners
$695 for Nurses, Students & Others
Presented by Thomas M File, Jr. MD MSc MACP FIDSA FCCP
- Review of Vaccines 2022
- Newer Agents of Antimicrobial Therapy
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Update Respiratory Infections
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
- Update Urinary Tract Infections
- Review of COVID-19
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases 2022
- Emerging Infections
- Infectious Disease Pearls and Cases (1.5 hours)
Presented by Bradley F. Bale, MD
Cardiovascular (CV) events, namely heart attacks and ischemic strokes, are the leading cause of death and disability. It is now recognized that most of these occurrences are silent and result in microvascular disease. This type of disease is felt to be the underlying pathology of many of the chronic diseases of aging such as, dementia, Alzheimer's, heart failure, kidney failure, erectile dysfunction, vision loss and peripheral vascular disease. These conditions are largely responsible for people outliving their health by thirteen years. Atherosclerosis is the devastating disease driving the above statistics. The wonderful news is atherosclerosis can be halted, stabilized, and regressed. This course will elucidate the essential elements of a method which has been shown to stop, alleviate and reverse arterial disease. You will return to your practice with cutting-edge clinical tools providing the opportunity for your patients to live their lives with arterial health.
- Review the latest statistics regarding cardiovascular disease (CVD) and recent statements asking for more preventative CVD care.
- Examine publications which analyzed clinical data of patients treated with the BaleDoneen Method (BDM).
- Discussion of the basic elements of the BDM.
- Who should have concern? Red flags
- Understanding atherothrombosis and value of determining risk via presence of an atheroma versus risk factors
- Arterial inflammation as the driver of disease and trigger of events.
- 8 Sources of Arterial Inflammation
-Lipids, Blood Pressure and Insulin Resistance
-Infections, Autoimmune, Gut Dysbiosis
-Periodontal and Endodontic Disease, Airway and Sleep
-Nicotine, Psychosocial, Vitamin D, Air Pollution
- Genetic information for precision care
- Lifestyle part one as number one therapy. Exercise, diet, weight.
- Lifestyle part two as therapy. Music, Meditation, supplements, vaccines
- Antiplatelet, statin and renin angiotensin aldosterone therapy
- Case illustrations of management
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.