14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14 Contact Hours
Course Fees:$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants
$695 for Nurse Practitioners
$495 for Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
- Developing a plan to address PAIN: addressing headache, facial pain, chronic pain with a focus on non-opiate interventions
- Medications used in the management of pain
- General overview - Safety, Black Box Warnings, and Risks (i.e., cardiovascular risks with NSAIDS, when daily aspirin is appropriate for primary prevention, and reducing unnecessary use)
- Opiates and FDA prescribing alerts with benzodiazepines.
- Movement Disorders
- Movement disorders: diagnosing and managing
- Parkinson's Disease medication overview; new antipsychotics used to treat PD psychosis; medication induced movement disorders and antipsychotic drug update.
- Sleep disorders
- Diagnosing sleep disorders and current guidelines for intervention
- Medication overview for sleep medications
- Managing epilepsy
- Neurologic side effects of commonly prescribed anticonvulsant medications
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.