Dr. Frank Marsalisi is the Director of Gynecology at the Bayfront OB/Gyn Residency Program , Bayfront Health St. Petersburg -Orlando Health Inc.. Originally from New York, he preceded his medical degree from Michigan State University with two years of research with publication in Hypersensitivity Diseases at USV Pharmaceutical and the Upjohn Company.
After completing his Obstetrics and Gynecology residency as Chief resident at the University of South Florida, he went on to fulfill his four-year commitment with the National Health Service Corp as Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Ruskin Migrant and Community Health Center in Ruskin, Florida. While at Ruskin, he was made a Clinical Assistant Professor of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of South Florida and received the U.S. Public Health Service Regional Health Administrator's Award.
Throughout his residency training and postgraduate career, Dr. Marsalisi has been the recipient of many prestigious university and national teaching awards, including the University of South Florida's Distinguished Professor Award and the John Turlich Medical Student Teaching Award, the Council on Resident Education in Ob/Gyn National Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching, and many Bayfront Health Teaching Faculty of the Year awards.
He has been honored as being one of the "Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists in America" by the Consumer Research Council of America, and in 2017 he was recognized by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd to be among the"Leading Physicians of the World".
He is a medical community leader serving on the Board of his county medical association and is a delegate to the Florida Medical Association. He has been a speaker on women's health issues for the University at Sea since 2012.
Previously Participated On:
- Current Topics in Women's Health
- Topics in Family Medicine and Women's Health
- Women's Health
- Current Topics in Internal Medicine and Women's Health
- Topics in Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, and Women's Health
- Current Topics in Women's Health, Healthcare Communications, and Human Trafficking
- Current Topics in Women's Health, Healthcare Communications, Advanced Care Directives, and the Healthcare Team
- Primary Care Update: Women's Health, Geriatrics, Sports Medicine and Pain Management